Cheese, Tomato & Oat Muffin Recipe
A simple savoury snack that can be enjoyed throughout the day.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix 50g oats, flour and cheese together, season. Add the tomatoes. Mix together the egg, butter and milk and mix into the flour to form a batter.
- Spoon into the paper cases and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tbsp oats.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with a vegetable soup.
- Try adding a teaspoon of pesto sauce to the mix for extra flavour.