Oat & Pecan Baked Apples Recipe
Just a drizzle of honey makes these baked apples a truly irresistible treat.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Halve the apples and scoop out the core, place cut side up in a roasting tray.
- Rub the butter into the flour, sugar and oats until it resembles breadcrumbs, stir in the currants and pecans. Press onto the tops of the apples and bake for 25-30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve with ice cream, clotted cream or drizzle with honey.
- Try using wholemeal flour for a healthier option.