Savoury Mince Crumble Recipe
Make the most of store cupboard ingredients with this simple oaty twist on a family favourite
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the mince and onion in a large saucepan and fry for 5 minutes. Add the Worcestershire sauce, 100ml water and seasoning and fry for a further 5 minutes, covered. Transfer to an ovenproof serving dish.
- Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the oats and cheese, season to taste. Sprinkle over the mince and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
- Try adding some peas or frozen mixed vegetables to the mix.